South-sami A1 – beginner courses intended the benefit of students or no Sami from before and who want to learn the language. You can choose between courses with webteacher and independent study.
Experience shows that learning is more effective if you have a personal weblærer that follow up, corrects submission tasks, communicating with you on Skype and answer your questions. Each section corresponds to about 100 hours classroom instruction.
The goal is to quickly be able to get by in simple everyday situations.
The course features exciting contemporary dialogues, several types of interactive tasks with response, audio glossary, grammar databaseand lydinnspiller so you can record your voice and listen for on andcompared with native pronunciation.
You can choose between and order now:
A) Self-study: 100 Euro, – / participant / year.
B) Classes with webteacher: 537 Euro / participant.
Course fee is refundable after completing the course *) applies to persons with Norwegian residency
Study Plan and Contents
• Words or phrases related to being able to tell about themselves and ask others about the same (as personal information, interests, what one likes and dislikes) (read / listen / oral)
• Words or phrases related to concrete situations that would be appropriate as a tourist or as is relevant toother needs (such as numbers, weekdays, direction, clockwise, food and drink, prices, transport) (read / listen / oral)
• How question / answer, expressing agreement / disagreement, order food and drink, make an appointment, propose something (orally)
• Writing simple texts (such as postcards, invitation letter)
• Reading simple, authentic texts such as menus, ads, bulletin with information etc.
• This is a curriculum for all levels A1. The individual courses may include all or part of the curriculu.
Basic grammar and pronunciation (of alphabet if applicable)
Anyone who wants to learn Sami to actively use in their daily lives or while traveling. As an introductory course can also be interesting for participants who wish to consider whether Sami is the language they want tostudy further.
Once you have completed level A1 should be able to:
I can understand familiar words and very basic phrases concerning myself, my family and immediate surroundings when talking slowly and clearly.
I can understand familiar names, words and very simple sentences, for example on notices and posters or in catalogs.
I can participate in a conversation in a simple way if the other party is willing to repeat, rephrase, speaking slowly and help me formulate me. I can ask and answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or on very familiar topics. Spoken production I can use simple phrases and sentences to describe where I live and people I know.
I can write a simple postcard and complete forms with personal information such as name, nationality and address.
There are no reviews yet.